Saturday, October 08, 2005

Little different look... and a craving for apple pie!

Lots of makeovers going on lately, huh? My website, now my blog. It's a bit cleaner and I just have to get rid of that annoying Blogger box on the top. I haven't yet figured out why it is a square box on the left of the screen when it's supposed to be a thin line across the entire top of the screen. Oh well... it's always a work in progress I suppose.

I've been away for a few days and am just getting back to business & blogging, so look for more posts in the next few days. I'm going to be hosting the Halloween edition of the Carnival of Healing this month, so if you have a blog you would like to submit for consideration, please email me. Who knows what wonderful Halloween entries I can pull together. I'm looking forward to it.

It's been pouring rain here all day and I think that gave me the incentive to sit at the computer and get some changes made. This time of the year I am excited to be out & about enjoying the fall foliage. In fact, I was just thinking today that I haven't been to the apple orchard to pick apples yet this season. I wonder if the Brock apples are ready yet. They are a hybrid apple that one of the local orchards offers. They're huge! At least twice the size of a regular golden apple, and they're very tasty. It only takes 2 or 3 to make a huge apple pie. Maybe I'll put that on my agenda for tomorrow.

And, just to keep you up to date, the Extreme Makeover Home edition had their reveal to the family on Tuesday and finished filming. The episode is due to air in 3 - 4 weeks, so keep your eyes open for the Goodale family episode from Maine. There was a huge level of excitement in the town of Wells last week, that's for sure!

Well, enough of my rambling for tonight.