Thursday, September 29, 2005

Speaking of Extreme Makeovers...

I just found out yesterday that Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is right here in my home town doing a home makeover for a local family. In fact the family is kind of related... my stepdad's niece's brother-in-law. I know, sounds confusing. It's definitely a deserving family and they are building them a log cabin home this week. If you click on the link above there's a story about the family & the house coming down today.

It's wonderful to see all the local participation happening! They are tearing down the old house today as I write this. The family has been sent off to California and they'll be so excited to return.

It's funny too because I was in town and the Trading Spaces truck & trailer was right in front of me, turning into a local hotel when I received the call about Extreme Makeover: Home Edition being just a few town south. Weird coincidences! Lots of makeovers going on in Maine this week I guess!

tags: , ,