Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Unexpected Hiatus...and a Carnival

Yup. I haven't posted since April 3rd.

I've been a little occupied. Mostly in the realm of my own health and wellbeing. I'm calling it an unexpected hiatus.

Our bodies have a way of getting our attention when there's something we haven't been seeing happening under the surface. My body has done exactly that! So I am under doctor's orders to rest. That wasn't too hard when all I wanted to do was sleep, but now I'm feeling a bit better and I look at everything that I am behind on and want to leap right in, but don't have the energy to even think about taking a leap! Oh well...

I guess that means I need to rest, huh?

Looking at the calendar I realized that it's my turn for the Carnival of Healing this Saturday. I have the energy to manage that... in fact it will be a welcome change from thinking about all the other things on my list I'm not having the energy to follow through with yet.

So-- that means coming up with a theme for this weeks Carnival of Healing. Given that I am faced with healing myself-- sounds like I might want to focus right where I am right now- self healing and the need to replenish.

Back when I was finishing my degree, I took an entire semester studying the concept of replenishing the feminine. It was a powerful study and happened at a time when I was very run-down and drained. It was a lot like I am right now... sounds like a fitting subject, wouldn't you think?

Therefore, if you have any blog posts discussing the concept of 'replenishing the feminine', then I would love for you to submit them. You can email me through my website at:

www.illuminationsnetwork.com

Let's see what comes together by Saturday, eh?

I've got a few ideas in mind already...