Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day~ my gift to you...

Whether it's chocolate covered strawberries, a box of chocolates, or flowers being delivered, I am still a sucker for Valentine's Day. I know it's a commercial holiday and that love happens all year long, but the silly little school-girl part of me still gets excited about receiving a Valentine's Day card and flowers...

What can I say? I bought into the image that the card companies and florists use to have one of their biggest days of the year. Fortunately I enjoy those wonderful little surprises throughout the year. It's always makes my heart sings and brings a joyful tear to my eye.

Today I wanted to share that gift of Valentine's Day with you! So, enjoy the strawberries... the hearts and roses. I wish you a beautiful day filled with love & romance!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jodie

, , , , ,