Monday, December 12, 2005

Time to make your move!

Well, finally Mars has come out of retrograde and is headed direct once again. Our planet of fire and action has been at a virtual grinding halt for quite some time, so it seems like nothing has really been moving. Now thanksfully Mars is on the move again- and so are we! YEAH!

I could feel a distinct difference over the weekend as Mars turned on Friday. Today (12/12 - a powerful day), things are gearing up to take off. We've got 13 days left until Christmas. I for one was at the craft store today picking up those last minute supplies to finish off a few special handcrafted gifts. I am grateful to have had some time this year to get back to some of my crafting. The past two years I've been very packed with clients and didn't get a chance to get to it. With Mars retrograde and Mercury as well for a few weeks, the client load has been lighter and therefore, I had more time.

Now that Mars is on the move, the calls are coming in again and I've got to finish what I started because my time will be taken up with intuitive readings and intuitive counseling clients. I'm excited to get back in the groove though. Of, and don't forget- I have gift certificates available for intuitive readings- visit my website for details. All readings are done by phone, so they can be used from any location.

One of my blog link buddies, Rhi at Dreamweaver asked about the next new moon taking place on New Years Eve. I will look into it and post something as soon as I can.

In the meantime, the full moon is on Thursday the 15th and looks like an interesting ride~

The Sun conjuncts Pluto on the same day. A Full Moon always highlights our issues, and with powerful Pluto in the mix, something big is going to come to a head. It's a time when major life changes are requiring your decision. Something may need to be resolved. If you've been putting off change- now is the time to dig in a just do it. The intensity of the Sun/Pluto combination with the Full Moon ought to give you the fiery action needed to transform you into the next level. Make good use of the energies- it's going to be a powerful time!

, , ,