Sunday, June 11, 2006

Something I found roaming...

Thanks to Living A Full Life blog:

What I wish people knew....
  • An apple core left under the van seat begins to stink in hot weather.
  • Spiders, toads and bugs come into the house when you open the back door 250 times in a 5 minute span.
  • Dogs do not like the trampoline.
  • The air conditioner can not do the job if you open every window and door in the house.
  • Peacocks scream loudly. They also charge small childen holding pretzels.
  • Under the couch is not an appropriate place to store books, socks and shoes.
  • The ice cream needs to go in the freezer, not the pantry.
  • Toothpaste will not go back into the tube. Stop trying.
  • There is no magic fairy to turn off lights.
  • Play-doh is not a subsitute for glue, breakfast or floor covering.

What would be on your list of things you wish people knew??

I had to think a few minutes, then came up with this list of my own:

  • Other people are trying to shop in the same grocery aisle.
  • Red lights do mean STOP.
  • Blinkers are meant to be used.
  • Relationships work better when both people are participating.
  • Grunting is not a replacement for actual conversation.
  • Not everyone is a morning person.

I'm sure I could come up with a few more if I spent some time on it.

What's on your list? Leave some comments and share your thoughts.