What I wish people knew....
- An apple core left under the van seat begins to stink in hot weather.
- Spiders, toads and bugs come into the house when you open the back door 250 times in a 5 minute span.
- Dogs do not like the trampoline.
- The air conditioner can not do the job if you open every window and door in the house.
- Peacocks scream loudly. They also charge small childen holding pretzels.
- Under the couch is not an appropriate place to store books, socks and shoes.
- The ice cream needs to go in the freezer, not the pantry.
- Toothpaste will not go back into the tube. Stop trying.
- There is no magic fairy to turn off lights.
- Play-doh is not a subsitute for glue, breakfast or floor covering.
What would be on your list of things you wish people knew??
I had to think a few minutes, then came up with this list of my own:
- Other people are trying to shop in the same grocery aisle.
- Red lights do mean STOP.
- Blinkers are meant to be used.
- Relationships work better when both people are participating.
- Grunting is not a replacement for actual conversation.
- Not everyone is a morning person.
I'm sure I could come up with a few more if I spent some time on it.
What's on your list? Leave some comments and share your thoughts.