Friday, May 12, 2006

Pondering Passion....

I've been thinking tonight... about what stirs passion in people. I'm not talking about sexual passion at the moment- more like creative passion and excitement.

I know I get very passionate about my work and love it when someone really makes huge progress and has a breakthrough on their healing journey. I get very excited and passionate about this.

Spending quality time with those I love dearly. That always is a passion of mine.

What else am I passionate about? Knitting, I am really on a knitting kick lately- mostly knitting socks. They are fun and don't take as long as sweaters, so faster gratification, I guess!

Dogs. My family has a beautiful girl named Bridget. She is mixed- part newfie, part spaniel and we think she has some setter and chow as well. She's all black with long hair that trails like an irish setter. She's my girl.

Unfortunately, being all black, she's hard to photograph so you can really see her features. So I've included a photo of one of my favorite type of dog- shelties. I had the honor of meeting a little shelty girl named Hannah tonight at a friend's home. She was so sweet...

These are some of the things that stir passion for me. What stirs passion in you? Think about it...