Friday, January 27, 2006

Out of the Cave & into the Light

I just had a most interesting session with a client who I haven't spoken with for several months. She was commenting that she had taken that time to go 'into her cave' and be deeply still in order to emerge into the light in a new way. It was a nice comparison to the caterpillar cocooning to become the butterfly.

In our deep stillness, we touch the beauty within our true self and reconnect with our center of truth. For her, she had emerged at a new level, she was the butterfly ready to spread her wings and see which way the wind would carry her. She had called because she felt that emergence take place and asked for assistance in understanding the next level of her journey.

It is a powerful role to play witness to such transformation.

I find myself filled with gratitude for my role of service to others, as guide and witness. I walked away from this session with a renewed sense of purpose and a reminder of why it is that I do this intuitive counseling work with others. Not only it is my service, but it is my calling and my sense of placement in this life. It is something that has always come naturally to me, a sense of mastery that I had achieved throughout lifetimes of counsel and spiritual healing. It is my true self that radiates out when I am in session with someone. I needed that reminder, and for that gift coming to me today, I am grateful.

, ,