Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ahh, my coffee drinking IS a 'good thing'...

.... as Martha Stewart would say. I came across this article by Randy Wilson and I thought there was some interesting tidbits of information in it. It may also explain why so many of us like to have our morning coffee.... and I must say though, it's not the same unless I go out to get it in a large paper cup with a sippy lid. There something more social about it for me I guess.... Of course I have switched back to hot coffee for the cool weather. So long to iced coffee again until spring. "I'll miss you..."


Coffee and Depression: Coffee as an Anti-depressant?
by Randy Wilson

"When you grab that morning cup of java, you’re probably not thinking of it as an antidepressant. You’re just trying to get that morning pick me up to get your day going.

However, recent studies have shown that java really does function as an antidepressant, raising the spirits of people who regularly drink the stuff. It acts on the central nervous system and has mild antidepressant effects.

Coffee and depression studies have found that drinking coffee reduced the rate of suicide in the large demographic populations observed..." Read the Full Article

© Copyright Randy Wilson, All Rights Reserved.

You can find more articles on coffee such as Starbucks Coffee Company, Coffee and Health and Coffee Colonics.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/

, ,