It’s been an incredibly chaotic few weeks and it’s time to find a sense of peace and calm once again. Now, returning to your center within, look for what has been put aside in the past few weeks.
- What have you neglected or not had time for?
- What is trying to get your attention?
- Where do you notice it in your body?
- How is your eating lately?
- Are you drinking enough water?
- Have you been ignoring your needs?
- What are your priorities?
- Have you had time to meditate lately?
If one or more of these questions captures your attention, is it because you haven’t stopped long enough to check in with yourself?
When we are emotionally bombarded or feeling an upheaval of some sort, we have a tendency to leap outside of our center. It’s more comfortable to energetically ‘vacate’ than to stay centered and feel all the feelings. If you are energetically sensitive, this is doubly apparent.
It’s important to remember your tools for getting grounded within your body and for staying centered. You can read the full article: Stay Connected… Get Grounded.